All of the information contained on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Sacred Smoke Herbals' products are legal under U.S. Federal Law.
Sacred Smoke Herbals' products DO NOT contain any U.S. Federally illegal and/or controlled substances (i.e. NO tobacco, NO marijuana).
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Customer agrees not to rely on Sacred Smoke Herbals for instructions on use of any product.
- Sacred Smoke Herbals' products are for informational purposes only, come with NO guarantee of effectiveness, and have not been reviewed or approved by the FDA.
- Customer agrees they have provided a correct and secure mailing address.
- Customer agrees to the current order processing time (this is the time required to prepare your order BEFORE it ships) on smoke wands is 2-3 weeks; all other products ship within 7-10 business days, Monday-Friday. (However, due to ongoing global & local supply chain issues, Customer understands our ability to meet this specific timeline may be hindered. In those few cases, we will ship as soon as we are able to do so.)
- Customer understands, due to ongoing global & local supply chain issues, labeling and packaging may occasionally be different than pictured/stated in product listing.
- Customer agrees not to hold Sacred Smoke Herbals responsible for a parcel lost or damaged by USPS.
- You as the customer are responsible for filing a claim for a refund through USPS if your purchase/package has been damaged or lost.
- If your package is lost in transit (very rare, though it does happen), you agree Sacred Smoke Herbals will not be held responsible if the tracking information says the package was “delivered,” which indicates USPS successfully delivered the package to the specified address.
- You are agreeing that your purchase/package does not come with insurance and that NO refunds will be issued due to damage, seizure, or loss.
- All customers accept sole responsibility for following their own State/Local regulations regarding the products purchased.
- NO returns, refunds, or exchanges can be made after an order has been shipped.
Products sold by Sacred Smoke Herbals are intended for use by individuals 21 years or older and are legal for purchase. You must be 21 to purchase.
Text Marketing and Notifications: By subscribing to text notifications you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply.
By purchasing from Sacred Smoke Herbals, you agree that you are of legal age in your state, county, country, province, or territory to purchase these products.
You also agree to use our products for their intended purpose only.
You as the customer holds responsibility over your own actions. Purchases from Sacred Smoke Herbals is an exercise in this responsibility.
Sacred Smoke Herbals assumes no responsibility for the improper use of these products. Your purchase from sacredsmokeherbals.com waives, without exception, your right to hold Sacred Smoke Herbals liable in any way for the misuse of our products.
You are agreeing to indemnify and hold Sacred Smoke Herbals harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, actions, penalties, fines, costs and/or expenses arising from, or relating, to any injury, illness, or harm caused by the use of our products.
RETURNS, REFUNDS, AND/OR EXCHANGES
Given the nature of Sacred Smoke Herbals' products, returns, refunds, and/or exchanges are not permitted (unless the wrong item was received). You as the customer have the right to make an informed decision prior to purchase. Your purchase demonstrates your absolute assumption of liability.
- We do not accept returns, refunds, and/or exchanges based on product effectiveness, taste, feel, appearance, effects, reactions, or the like.
- Refunds can only be made before your purchase has been shipped. Please contact us at email@example.com to cancel your order and request a refund. Please note that a 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all cancelled orders.
- Due to the consumable nature of most of the Sacred Smoke Herbals products, returns, refunds, and/or exchanges are not accepted unless the wrong item was received. If this occurs, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to make things right.
- Changes to your order may be made only before your order is shipped.
- Refunds will not be issued for items lost or damaged by USPS as we closely follow USPS shipping & packaging standards which ensure your items make their journey to you safely. Once a package leaves our hands, its fate is out of our control.
- All customers agree that their purchase/package does not come with insurance and NO refunds will be issued due to damage, seizure, non-delivery, or loss.
The statements made on sacredsmokeherbals.com, regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products, and the testimonials made, have not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or ailment.
Sacred Smoke Herbals does not make any health claims about our products and we recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician prior to using/consuming/applying our products or preparing a treatment plan.
Likewise, please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product sold on sacredsmokeherbals.com
It is especially important for those who are pregnant, nursing, chronically ill, or elderly to refrain from use of these products.
The information on our website is intended to provide general information regarding our products and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction.
The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING
Smoking causes lung cancer, heart disease, emphysema, and may complicate pregnancy. Quitting smoking now greatly reduces serious risks to your health. Smoking by pregnant women may result in fetal injury, premature birth, and low birth weight. Cigarette smoke contains carbon monoxide.